Looking for Scholarships in 2016? Want $1,000 for college? Harrington Law can help make that happen.
If you are currently enrolled in college or headed there in 2016 or 2017 and want to win a $1,000 scholarship in 2016 to help cover expenses, consider entering the Harrington Law College Scholarship Contest. At Harrington Law we work diligently to help those who have been hurt in accidents and personal injury situations and are struggling to keep up with medical bills, regain lost wages and maintain their stress levels. More importantly, we focus on assisting you in the process of getting your life back to normal after the injury.
Most notably we feel that an accident shouldn’t keep you from your goals, especially your educational ones, and with this scholarship we hope that we can alleviate some expenses for current and upcoming college students. This scholarship fund goes to help one deserving individual who has been personally injured in an accident or whose life has been impacted by a loved one’s accident.
Harrington Law will award a $1,000 scholarship in 2016 to a highly motivated student who can thoughtfully express in 800 words or less how an accident (that happened to you personally, or to a loved one) has impacted your life and how you are committed to demonstrating a determination to rebuild or better your life by attending college.
In 800 words or less, tell us how you have been personally impacted by an accident that has happened to you or a loved one, and how you are committed to rebuilding and continuing your education in order to better your life for yourself and those around you.
How to Enter:
- Answer the prompt above in 800 words or less.
- The file name should be your full name and date of birth. Example: John-Doe-1-15-1995.docx.
- Email the Word document or PDF as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with your response. Use the subject line: Harrington Law $1,000 Scholarship 2016
- Submissions must be received by midnight on December 1, 2016.
Here’s How You Win:
- Send us your response, following the guidelines above.
- We will pick a winner by December 30th, 2016 and notify you. (It’s subjective; we’re going to pick our favorite response.)
- We will email you to confirm mailing address, and send you a check, or Visa gift card in the mail for $1,000.
- We will announce the winner on our company blog.
To Be Eligible:
- You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshmen, sophomore, or junior in college.
- You must be enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university. Please note that all types of colleges, including four-year, community colleges and “junior colleges” qualify for eligibility.
- You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 22.
- Attach a copy of your most recent school or college transcript and/or proof of school enrollment.
- We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- No friends, family, or prior clients of Harrington Law may apply.